Drives: F87 M2CS

Garage List
2010 E92 M3  [7.83]
2020 F87 M2CS  [7.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevils7 View Post
I'm considering either this or the full coilover setup. I think it's roughly $700 cheaper to get b6 dampers with eibach vs the coilovers and I could use that towards installation. Do the b6 come with their own bumpstops? Is there any other benefit on coilovers except the ride height adjustments? Do bilstein springs pair better with their shocks? I'm on a non-zcp tuned f82 and sometimes it's too much power for the chassis. Exiting a corner and hitting a bump just throws the whole car off balance and it oversteers like crazy, definitely not confidence inspiring. I want to fix that and also the significant body roll I'm experiencing. I would not mind a stiff ride whatsoever as I'm more into the sporty feeling. I have the cs damper tune and daily it in sport+ but often switch to comfort mid-drive when going over crappy roads. I'm looking to just upgrade the suspension once and want to make the right decision. Does the zcp sway bars make much of a difference as well? I know the m4cs shares the same front sway as the civic f82 but rear is zcp. I believe the rear is only ~1-2 mm thicker
The B6D + Eibach are great combo for occasional track days and far better street compliance. I have found the B6D + Eibach to give way better handling and traction vs OE. It is a HUGE improvement over OE in terms of comfort/compliance and handling. I can't comment on the B16 Coilover setup, but most reviews are it is hard vs OE. I wish I'd done this B6D upgrade years ago. The best way to describe the setup is tight, compliant and confidence inspiring.

The B6D has internal bumpstops. Can't comment re sways, but think you looking at the extra 1% handling gains here...the non-ZCP sways are just fine IMO.
even the rears have internal bumpstops? when I saw the diy by kies Motorsport for the coilovers they reused the stock rear bumpstops
Appreciate 0