Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
I'll be looking July and forward, hope these deals are equal if not better. Not really schooled with the shipping method, something to consider. Thanks for the reply!
Rumors say April is going to be the last month BMW supports leases on the 2018 M3's (makes sense since the 2020 M4 started production in March).
After that it will only be a sale, not a lease...
If anyone is interested, I can put you in touch with my CA who gave me a great deal on an SMB CS. picked it up last week and they have one last left in stock.
Only problem is that it has the ceramics and the frozen dark blue paint so the MSRP is $115K. But they are willing to be aggressive with the discounts
PM me if interested, the car is in Florida.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunate news's. Most likely drift towards the M4 or long shot M2 ZCP. Too bad since I really like my current M3 ZCP, was looking forward to a CS.
There was a forum member who basically signed a leas for a M3 or M4 CS and they are holding it for him for several months. Supposedly he/she will only start payments upon delivery.
Was he in the US though? From his profile and the pictures he posted it seemed to me like he was in Europe.
Appreciate 0