12-09-2018, 08:18 PM   #124
mcc3456
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa QVs & 4C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I obviously don’t have the seat time you do, but I didn’t find it jerky at all during normal driving on the test drives. I was expecting the brake thing to be really weird, but that isn’t even that bad, just different.

I’m in the same boat Darth One (I can never figure out how to tag people with spaces in their board name). If that white one at my dealer keeps dropping I’m going to try and talk the wife into it for her DD. A QV sitting next to a MT ZCP M3 would be alright!
In some ways, I thought of keeping my M3, as they are both amazing cars but accomplishing similar results in different ways. Neither necessarily better, just shockingly different. Main reason I decided not to keep the M3 was that it was causing me some annoying issues, and despite having a four car garage and multiple cars at the same time, I was tired of juggling mounting/dismounting snow tires several times a year, inspection stickers, oil changes, washing/waxing, which frankly became a real pain in the ass after a while. With that said, having both sitting side by side every morning was a nice first world problem to have for a couple of months. Living in New England is not always fun in that way though.

Last edited by mcc3456; 12-09-2018 at 08:43 PM..
Appreciate 2
minn1914028.50
M3GymNut907.50