View Single Post
      07-18-2022, 06:21 PM   #1332
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
I don’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling about my 2022 Model 3 Performance. Build quality at delivery was atrocious and a month into ownership I had to get the charge port replaced. The car has a lot of rattles for a new car and the screen has rebooted on me a few times while driving. Feels a bit like an unfinished product really.
Build quality is questionable, I'm not arguing that. To be clear, build quality and reliability are not one and the same. I've long been of the mind that much of the Tesla operating model is not fully baked and that includes the product itself and I'm good with that. An informed consumer should know that going in.

If you're not feeling good about your M3P, get rid of it. Coming from someone who has cycled through a ton of cars, once you sour on a car or have it in your mind that you may need to move on, it never goes back the other way. Depending on when you bought it, you may be able to get out of it losing very little to no money or even coming out ahead. I got of my first MYP and pocketed thousands more than I paid for it less than a year prior.
Appreciate 1
cotmfk2050.50