Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Not much, coaching soccer right now and went to Canada last week for a fishing trip. Doing a fly in later in the summer up by Red Lake Ontario with the family for another one. It is my one of my mother in laws bucket list trips so we are paying for her and my father in law to go. Another couple/friends are going with so it should be a blast.

The funny thing is, I was really happy with my ZCP. The CS is that good and I felt like it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. It's a deal I'll probably never be offered on a car again so YOLOed.

How you've been? Golfing a bunch I suspect and sports with the kids I assume as well.
yeah, been trying to get out a shit ton for the golfing. Has been a pretty steady year as far as that goes....

otherwise, hmmm....

I was fishing myself a few weeks ago up in Northern Sask. Pike and walleye fishing. Where were you guys at / what were you fishing?

Kids sports are actually quiet now. After the hectic winter sports we try to keep the summer ones down. Daughter does track, son did a little 3 on 3 spring hockey and now I just drag them around golfing with me (including on our last 2 trips to BC several days of making them golf in the rain. builds character, etc, etc )

That sounds like a sweet deal on the car. I'm still pushing around the "old lady" I picked up 3.5 years ago. Will probably hang onto her for a little bit as (a) we are now building a vacation place in BC (which, inevitably, we are making much nicer than it probably needs to be which will eat up a significant amount of discretionary cash flow for the next couple of years); and (b)....I still like her. She may not be the newest F8X, but she is pretty, I still love the MT and we have fun.

I still say my next new ride will be an E63 wagon.