Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S2000, MacanS, M4CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
To be honest, when seeing this pics...don't like it !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M235i View Post
Good, so it's not just me. Looks like a souped up quad exhaust 4 series at this point. What is it missing? I can't tell. Is this maybe a "stripper" M4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Actualy it looks cheaper than a ///M3-E92 !
But sometimes i see a 4 series when i drive to work and each time i think...wow this is a big car,looks way bigger than a E92 and when i have a side view of it the angle of the cabin and hood...looks like there is something wrong ...the change of the angle of the hood and cabin looks like it's way to strong..hood jumps to strong down,actualy it's hard to explain ,but the change of this angle i realy don't like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Hmmm, don't feel it really, it's hopefully because of the wheels, the light conditions, the lack of the CF roof etc. Also, but that's just my opinion, it just doesn't look good with those black real wheels, the rear looks even more weird/fat, like there are no wheels, don't know how to explain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblansten View Post
I still like my E92 M3 but for the F82 it's almost like there is too much car past the door to the rear. I like the proportions of the F80 much better. I didn't think I would feel that way being a coupe guy.

You must own an older M3... yep you do.

I've seen a normal 4 series on the road a few times and these cars have some road presence due to how wide they are. The M4 is lower and wider than the normal 4 series, which will definitely give some crazy presence in person. I can't wait to see M4.

2018 ///M2 LCI, Metallic Orange, 6MT, Exec Pkg, Apple.. Sold

Instagram: Tommys911

Last edited by termigni; 12-23-2013 at 02:06 PM..
Appreciate 0