Rep
Drives: San Marino Blue F80 - ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjsmith88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by N55Msport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjsmith88 View Post
So last Friday I bought a F85 immaculate car but the color was too crazy to drive everyday. Wanted a second car was undecided between a q50 and a c450 but then I said if I wanted a redline q50 I'm lookin at 28k..For ten k more I can get a F80 shoot I always wanted a M3.. so fast forward to yesterday I got this bad girl for good price wit 34k miles competition pack Carbon fiber package from the dealer.... Thank u Coronavirus for the deals lol
Congratulations on a good deal however, aside from the obvious health implications which can include the possibility of being extremely ill with the threat of dying, the economic impact of this Pandemic has put a tremendous amount of BMW ownership/enjoyment for many people in jeopardy. I'm not too sure on EVER thanking the Coronovirus for anything.
I get the negatives of coronavirus...affects the healthy and destroys the unhealthy....but I'm not sympathetic for others because when I had nothin, walkin, nights of no food cuzz my mom struggle check to check while every other kid parents gets them a BMW Lexus Honda wtf ever it was that was hot ppl around me had it and I waited my turn now is MY TURN....Humble but I can care less what owners are going thru unless they sick may GOD grant them better health and blessing but all that other shit u Talkin bout FOHHH
All the English language and grammar lessons I took before coming to the US have been challenged right here!
Appreciate 1
c12h231.00