10-23-2020, 09:14 AM   #1203
PKizzle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, E36 M3, X4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post
I came from 20 years of Audis, most recently a tuned S6. I get more enjoyment overall from my Model 3 Performance than from any car I’ve previously owned. It’s not perfect, but it’s a heck of a car...full stop.

Go drive one (with an open mind) and see how you like it.
Thanks for sharing that. This matters as it's coming from the perspective of someone who has had fun cars. I have a buddy who moved to Model 3 from a Leaf and keeps preaching about who he blows the doors of ICE cars. Well..yeah, if your last car was a Leaf, then I am sure the Model 3 is amazing. But then so will any decent gas performance car. So it's good to hear from others who have had performance cars, and still find the Model 3 appealing.

While I've never driven one, I did have an extensive ride in a Model 3 AWD, and came away thoroughly impressed by the effortlessness of the acceleration and the tech. Like I said, I am interested in the Model 3, and the wife wants it for her next car. So we will likely end up getting one at some point. Just need to stay away from the Tesla forums, and all will be well.
Appreciate 0