View Single Post
      10-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #1208
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post
I have to say that as of now, I have zero interest in Full Self Driving. I didn't think it was worth the money at $7K, so I'm even less interested at $10K, even with the supposed improvements and additional capabilities.

Now, if there were a way to get automatic lane change for freeway driving for a nominal fee, I'd probably do that, because that's where I find my Enhanced Auto Pilot (or whatever it's called now) most useful.
Yea, I previously wondered if I should have just bought tesla stock with the $5k instead of some vaporware FSD.

My $0.02 is that as long as tesla is a viable company (and it really looks like it’s here to stay) then I paid $5k to have a full self driving car at some point in the future. That’s well worth it, in my book, since we like the model 3P a lot in my household and when it becomes FSD, it’s a guaranteed “keep forever” car.

I guess everyone has to draw a line somewhere, but for me the allure of completely checking out on a long road trip, or having my car meet me somewhere and drive me home, or tow me and a gas car to the track autonomously, is huge!

As an aside, humdizzle, I haven’t heard of a small tesla sports car. I think porsche electric cayman or Honda will come with those first
Appreciate 1
Humdizzle6070.50