View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #13
mystermykee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '18 M4

FWIW, my car sees no track days but I run JRZ RS2 Touring (about to upgrade to sport). I'm on my second set of RS2s as the first set was totaled along with my first F82. I've learned the hard way, numerous times, to get what you want instead of settling for less, or getting something slightly cheaper cause "ehh, I really don't NEED it" or "I should be fine with this. Will I ever use the RS2 to its potential? Most likely not. But I find joy in driving knowing I'm riding on a good quality set of coilovers---I pay attention to every single bump and how the car reacts lol. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

I only have experience with the BR series from BC Racing and they are the best bang for your buck like everyone has stated. However, you can tell right away a good quality damper from a mediocre one. I also had Ohlins TTX on my R8 and again, amazing.

With that being said if you're already thinking about Bilstein, I wouldn't even consider the BR series. If you can swing it go with a double adjustable damper.
Appreciate 0