Patronus86
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Garage List
2013 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
this is what i wish you would have said from the beginning.

"there is something to say about a Ferrari`s exotic appeal. the car is surely something special that offers certain level of excitement only a exotic car can do. with that said when it comes down to it i can respect what Ferrari does and the cars they make. although i am more into the actually performance on a car. which is why i see the M6 at a better value."

^ with that said you respect Ferrari and understand what kind of cars they make. while making a point on why you see more value in a M6.

your on a car forum you gotta respect people have passion for stuff like this. you cant put a M6 in the spot light only.
Ezio, this seems to be turning into an ad for ferrari, and it's getting old. I understand you find ferrari's exotic and appealing. I don't share your feelings. I think the M6 offers a much better performance-oriented package for its price tag (better bang for your buck). In no way did my posts disrespect ferrari's or those people who like them. I stated my opinion, which is obviously different from yours.

So there is no need to keep lecturing me on how awesome ferrari's are. And to those of you who actually understood what I was saying...thank you!
Appreciate 0