11-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #67
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Is there more subjective comments from the author of this piece? The info from Bierman is interesting and all but it could just as well been held in an office. The reason for a ride along would be to get impressions of sound, acceleration, ride, roll, cabin ambience, quality of materials etc. where is the excitement and guesses of how this car will compare and destroy the competition for years to come etc? I find the lack of such comments concerning. There weren't much of that from the ride alongs that Jason and co. attended earlier either. This is not a new Corolla or something it's a new M3, the best of the best in this category, people who has been in the car should be blown away and not stop raving about it. Doesn't seem to be the case.
My transcript is probably a maximum 50-60% of the text in the article. The journalist and a photographer rides along with Biermann and they describe how he becomes more excited as speed builds and how the car accelerates. They also make comments on the handling being impressive, as far as you can judge that as a passenger.

And I did include the journalists comments on the sound and brute force of the acceleration.

Last edited by Boss330; 11-19-2013 at 10:28 AM..
Appreciate 0