02-05-2015, 02:39 PM   #404
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: geo metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mhead24 View Post
You sure know how to make friends. Hit and run does not mean that the car who hits you immediately leaves the scene. It just means that they didn't stick around to get caught. In this case, I would say that someone who hits a car and sees a dash cam will definitely freak out and either leave their info or break in and steal it and then leave the scene. That is a hit and run. Period.
You must have a very obscure sense of reality. A proper definition of a hit-and-run is in the link and it clearly states that the driver of the crime fails to stop to exchange information. Obviously, if the driver stops and acknowledges the damage he wouldn't care about the camera.

I am not sure what you mean by "didn't stick around to get caught"... nobody just sticks around to get caught haha. They either leave or don't leave and exchange information. Can you send me a YouTube or something that shows a guy standing around waiting to get caught and then realizing "Oh SH*T! A DASHCAM!!!" and proceeds to break even more laws to steal the dashcam? Nope, bet you can't.

You can keep on making up your mumbo jumbo and posting on this site all you want but you are just making yourself look bad.

I also don't intend to make virtual internet friends. I have my real friends. You should try making them. haha

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...om/hit+and+run
Appreciate 1