Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yes. All that.

I read something about the guy having mental issues and that he had social issues and that's why this isn't terrorism. I need to rewire my brain since I still can't link Muslims, which as we've been taught lately, are the only bad people in the world alone to the word.

The coverage of this attack was pretty damn good. Toronto clearly has a superior team behind their city. It was very well handled and extremely carefully presented to the world. Hell, even trump didn't tweet!

And now we got back to trump. The fucking idiot just shat all over the Iranians and the EU and well everyone because he is a fucking idiot! I need to stop listening to the radio because the topic of the mayors of Toronto would've been so much better than being surprised about something trump said.
Yeah, the part I bolded above bugs me too.

I can't help but feel if this guy were from Azerbaijan (as opposed to Armenia) and thus his ancestors were more into a different son of Abraham we'd ignore all the socially awkward stuff and talk about how he is another islamic terrorist.

how many of the kids with middle eastern/muslim backgrounds are just as socially/intellectually f-ed up as this guy but we ignore that because when they post online they don't post to 4Chan and talk about being 'incel' but rather talk about jihad and ISIS?

I really do try to avoid as much trump talk as I can these days. Who he is and what he does isn't a mystery or revelation; he was a piece of shit 5 years ago (or 10), was clearly a piece of shit through the campaign and those that considered voting for him or justify votes for him or did vote for him must do so knowing they are justifying a piece of shit.

As always, I am looking to see how the country deals with what it has done. Will it double down or admit it fucked up and try to correct its error?
Lups11827.50