View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 05:05 PM   #28
Driver407
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' F80 M3, 02' E46 M3

I did have this happen again at my track event earlier this month. It happen at then end of my fifth session and the day was ending. This time i was in Sport setting and it was around 90* outside vs the 110 last time.

Im starting to think that my essix big brakes kit and the NT01 are producing alot of heat around the EPS unit. Being it is close to the wheel well it seems. I also removed the dust shield when i installed the BBK. Thinking this was adding a little thermal barrier that is now missing.

I was also thinking of adding some sorta thermal insulation to the fender or around the EPS area.
I have not tried to clean the connections yet. If it happens one more time i will.

Any other info around this subject would be great. Still unsure what to do about it.
TC Kline coilovers and camber plates, Apex 18" EC-7, Conti ECF 295r/275f, monoball thrustarms, SPL toe arms, Powerflex diff bushings/bracket, AP Racing 9660, Project Mu H21, Spiegler brake lines, AA midpipe, VTT crankhub, VRSF charge/j pipe, Turner tray, BM3 CS
Youtube: Driver407
Appreciate 0