View Single Post
      10-05-2019, 07:37 PM   #19
THEROK
Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Genesis GV80

I'm a subscriber to your channel. I enjoy the Dubai backdrop, crisp video, the fly-bys and your organized flow. Thank you.

My $.50 review:

*This updated version is def a killer alternative to the latest version of the F82 in and out

*Good looking coupe: The extra fender width front and rear really sets it off (the C43 looks like a Frankfurt taxi in comparison) - I really wish the F8X got a little bit more width in the front as it looks a little narrow head-on esp the F80 given its slightly taller greenhouse compared to the F82

*I really disliked the A-Class instrumentation pre-refresh and still find the interior to be too bright and plasticky for my liking.

*I do like the new steering wheel and have always liked the sport buckets they offer which are much more aggressive than what's in my M4

*I'm not a fan of the V8 AMG noise turbo or no turbo. It's this breathy, brappy, low rumble more befitting a heavy truck... like the G-Class. They sound the same.

*Floating rear calipers is a bean counter move; look horrible

*You see a lot less of these on Socal roads than the F8X

*Can't beat the F8X aftermarket ecosystem

I give the edge to an '18+ M4 for its motorsport influenced engineering, DCT, 3650lbs v 4050lbs, and looks by a slim margin.

EDIT: This thing, even pre-face, is done up really well

Last edited by THEROK; 10-05-2019 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
Seniorleb528.50