View Single Post
      06-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #55
M4TW
///M Uber Alles
Canada
Rep
Drives: '15 MW M4

My dealership just got a silverstone M4 - it still had a lot of its shipping materials. It is optioned with black marino, DCT, standard 'blue' brakes and the black wheels. In the sunlight (it was outside), of the pictures in this thread, the 'Istanbul' one above comes closest to how it looked. The sculpted creases along the sides are much more pronounced in this colour than the ones I've seen. The crests and badges pop out more too in a good way. Even though I personally do not prefer this colour it has a strange way of staying with you and making a greater impression on you after you look at it. It's haunting in a way. In all, this colour seems to me to be the most playful of the bunch in the sense that it has so many different looks to it and then makes you remember them. I think those of you who choose this colour are going to be quite pleased with your choice. You definitely won't bore of it easily.