12-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #4
svr21
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M4 ZCP Yas Marina Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4newjersey View Post
So i bought a 2018 BMW M4 last year and moved into a new construction neighborhood this past March. My next door neighbor moved in about a month after me. Back in early spring he was complaining about the noise of my car and asked if i had an aftermarket exhaust system (which i dont). I told him there really wasn't anything that could be done but i limit the amount of time i spend in the garage to 1 minute or less to keep the noise down for everyone.

He then started complaining to the homeowners association last month. Once they told they wouldn't get involved since it's a stock vehicle, he threw a rock thru my dining room window (we caught on video footage). He was arrested. Now he's suing me for being a nuisance and wants a judge to prevent me from driving before 7am or after 10pm.

This whole thing is so obnoxious. Has anyone else had neighbors complain about their stock M4?

Also you can watch him throw the rock thru my window and also watch him use his iPhone to film the noise of my car at www.billsiegle.com.
That's sad OP hope all the best for you. I have a 18 zcp without m performance exhaust and I think it's way too quite(I start in sport plus every morning), I never thought my car could cause any noise disturbance. Just out of curiosity, what car does your neighbour drive?
Appreciate 0