View Single Post
      06-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #355
ramuman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
^^^^^^What he said. This is very true and they will even repaint a section if they have to. The key is when you turn in your car that you report every single little bit of detail/damage no matter how small so they do not miss it during their normal inspection process.
Suave is right. I just want to mention if some folks are really OCD, they're not going to fix really really minor things. I just wanted to share an option for those who intend theirs to be a garage queen . However, the Allianz insurance + the repair policy is great (at least on paper and anecdotally).

The liner stuff I was talking about is along these lines - they sell one packs which would be more than enough: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Con-Tact-...8-06/202499901

I use the liners mainly because it's much easier to get the rubber and grime off after a track day. I don't think we'll need it though - unless the Speed Bee has other ideas for us

EDIT: Also, regarding the front bumper plates, they use 3M double side tape as was mentioned earlier. You can just take the front plate holder (which they put in the trunk) and tell your CA to not have a replacement installed.

Last edited by ramuman; 06-06-2014 at 01:16 PM..
Appreciate 0