View Single Post
      09-18-2015, 08:49 AM   #83
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaynardZed View Post
She drives a Honda Odyssey. Great minivan and very practical for hauling the kiddos around. She's welcome to drive my cars, but she can't drive stick so no go in the left seat on the M4. She hates driving my F250 because it "doesn't turn" and she once drove my old SMG E60 M5 and hated that even worse. I tried teaching her to drive stick in the E36 before it became a race car but it was futile.

If you haven't guessed already, my wife is blonde. I love her dearly and have fun with some of the things she says. She was at the track with me recently and was wondering why I haven't fixed the "hole" in the driver side headlight on my E36 race car because "it looks really bad". It's one of those fake headlight panels with a hole for airflow into the intake. ��

Attachment 1281276
Because race car. I need to rip my brake cooling ducts off, they're not even on there properly. That's a mean looking E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rxn View Post
06 Lexus IS 350 ( looking mint thanks to yours truly ) ..08 Honda Odyssey ( kiddy hauler--backdrop)..and of course..her favorite car to be driven in is the......M4!
Always been a big fan of your garage (literally). I'm about to go to 4 cars in the not too distant future and wish I could have a setup like that
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1