F80M4ROCKS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmega4 View Post
Looks Great!!
NIce list of mods so far..
Gotta ask.. Not knocking your choice.. just gotta ask..
Why Ebay carbon spoiler vs M Performance spoiler??
The $$ savings is nice. but my fear is this piece will turn yellow fairly quick also curious about fitment ?
Any gaps ? over all quality?
Thanks in advance!!
Thanks!! I really like the mods so far. I definitely get what you’re saying about the spoiler. This is the only mod I think I would reconsider, maybe. At first I thought the price was just so reasonable and other members had attested to this sellers products, I thought what the heck. It was less than half the competitors, and in my mind, I have set idea of how much I would like to pay for certain mods. Not to knock other companies. I just don’t think 600+ for a tape on spoiler is worth it to me, maybe for others which if fine, to each there own. The spoiler took about a month to arrive and there was maybe one imperfection I noticed on close examination but nothing you would pick up just looking a foot away. It was just annoying to install because the tape wasn’t already on it so I got a body shop guy to do it. All in all, I think I would probably go with RK carbon or something instead, although that wasn’t available at the time I got this one. I wish I could see an IND one in person to compare, I wonder how much nicer it looks. Let me know if you have any more questions, overall I’m still happy with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3er View Post
BTW, which 9500ci version do you have? The jammer? on the front license plate looks much different than mine.
Thanks man!! Your build actually influenced mine, so thanks for posting it! I think I have the same one as you, that thing on my license plate is actually my ezpass for the toll roads. The jammers are on the lower flare!
Appreciate 0