View Single Post
      12-27-2018, 10:39 AM   #2212
figure99
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 - ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRRobert View Post
So another quick question, I measured my stock car, and I get front 652mm front and 622 rear on 20" rims. Based on the PDF, should be 633 front, 626 rear after install. So will end up 19 lower in front, but actually 4 higher in the rear. Does this make sense, or will end up about the same in the back when settled? Car just has 300 miles on it.
It's possible the new car hasn't fully settled yet, but regardless I wouldn't over think it. Best thing about a HAS kit is it's adjustable to your liking. See my car from a few posts above... I'm 5mm and 4mm lower than BMW recommendations in the front and rear respectively and I will probably go a little lower come spring.

Also, if at all possible use beta link or some adhesive to secure the top part for the rear springs. It will make adjustment significantly easier! If you're using a dealer for the install they probably will not do this since it's not explicitly stated in BMW instructions unfortunately. Good luck!
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” -Mario Andretti
Appreciate 0