MaynardZed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
Anyone know if OP still updates this thread?
Yes he does. Should be (mostly) up to date now. PM me directly for errors or omissions. There are a couple of posts that have info nicely on one line like I like it, but no mention which track.

Top tip. If I've "appreciated" your post it means I've put it up on the big board. This is how I keep track of which posts I've gone through.

Biggest thing that slows me down is trying to sift through posts for all the information and then having to hand type it in instead of the poster putting it all on one line so I can just copy and paste. Please post up your info on one line in the following format to help expedite things:

Laptime Username Car (tires, pads, significant mods)

Been really busy this year with the E36 race car. I've been fairly dominant in my local clubs. I've set 4 class track lap time records, have locked up the ProAuto Sports PS2 championship already, and have an outside chance at the NASA GTS3 championship even though I've missed a few events. Two more events for NASA this year, so I'll focus on those and go for the double championship. I'll probably take the first half of next year off and refresh the race car. It is absolutely beat to hell and is literally being held together by zip ties, racers tape, and coolant quick stop (leaking head gasket).

Being the class frontrunner, my biggest fun this year has been picking on the big bore race cars that are lagging behind, lol! These frickin Corvettes are all over the place, banging on me, slamming the door on me etc. On this video, you'll see I get the last laugh though.

WHP East Track: 1:04.880, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:54.352
Road course laptimes for Porsche 911 991.1 GTS 7MT
WHP East Track: 1:02.770, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:48.889
Appreciate 6
fanatic11018.50
NYG10579.50
DVC558.00
Gomeler500.00