Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 AW/SO ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatLyfe View Post
I many need to go back to stock oem, I tried them this evening and they looked dim for night driving as they looked if the park lights were on and when the high beams went on, they looked like normal headlights? I tuned off the auto high beams option and put on regular headlights same thing it's way to dim for night driving. The normal oem led adaptive lights are bright and look straight like my high beams are now, the high beams don't light up the sky as they are supposed to either. I think it's just coding gone wrong or not adaptable for the 2018 LCI model. Will need to go back to OEM soon as I would not drive with this at night, too dangerous especially on country roads. You can't even see the sides on the road on regular mode. The night picture you see is the normal heals light before the coding and the rest are after the coding.
On your last pictures, it looks like your high beams (the lower portion of the headlights) are not even on.
I had them recoded back to oem stock, much better. I was going to the coding place and it flickered on the road and felt if the lights went out while I was getting if the exit at 8:30 at night. Almost soiled my pants at that point. After safely arrived at facility and have it recoded back to stock at this time.
Appreciate 0