View Single Post
      09-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #109
domino_z
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F-Pace SVR

No word yet from dealer about their demo but tire pressure is something I'll definitely check

Tbh though, first thing I do on all my cars is swap out the Oem tyres for super sports, and that does wonders for ride compliance, so other than fine tuning pressure, there's not much else to do

Yep I'm a big advocate for ceramics and only for the Unsprung weight in turn in and change of direction. I optioned my f-type r with the ceramics at around 25k (includes a specific oem forged wheel) but on something like an m3 as a daily I don't think it's a good point of resale given how expensive they are to replace - most buyers will shy away from ceramics on used market once these cars start hitting 50k+ km. We've been seeing that on porsches, especially gt3's which consume brakes on track

r35 is gone, ended the build at 500awkw and a crazy interior retrim. Just got over it and wanted to get out of jdm scene

Collection is going well, been buying up key last gen sports and supercars as future collectibles
Appreciate 0