06-26-2016, 05:45 AM   #7
jackkk
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestion View Post
I read more into this suspension. It has some incredible potential. Supposedly, it can out-perform the magnetorheological shock absorbers.... If true that is incredible. I am extremely interested in this suspension now.

Questions:
How much does it cost?
What is the warranty like?
Can I use my own springs?

P.S. I look forward to your track impressions.
It costs around 5500 euros, I got a discount like a first one here to install. Now there is also a discount, so we can talk about it in PM.
We got here in Moscow the authorised dealer.

Warranty I need to ask - 1 or 2 years. And what is MUCH better than Bilstein is that shock are rebuildable.

About springs I can not answer. I think that this sings are wrong because it should be -25mm front and -10mm rear.

And you are right, it has much more potential then everything in the market. Now I can say that it grips much better on the street with no body roll in Comfort mode. So I can use all the potential on the street. Now I need to check whether it is good on track.

My suspension manager who hase more than 20 years experience in all types of races says that it should be not less than 2 sec faster per lap than KW clubsport with camber plates. And he is not sure that this suspension needs the camber plates, so it is more all terrain suspension. More comfort and more grip on the streets and better on the track.

Last edited by jackkk; 06-26-2016 at 06:00 AM..
Appreciate 0