View Single Post
      01-11-2022, 11:29 PM   #3
VerySlowF30
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic17 View Post
Hey guys, I made a few threads here about driving a M4 at 18 and I am here to give an update. I want to thank everyone for your help and tips for controlling this monster at a young age. Unfortunately I did total it the other day ... just kidding . No crashes (yet) and iv really been getting the hang of this car. I know most people say a car is only for getting from point A to point B, but I completely disagree. I noticed that after getting an M4 my confidence and happiness sky-rocketed. I havent really pushed this car to its limits yet, most iv done was go 101 MPH on a empty open road on sport mode (not even sport plus) and traction control has yet to be turned off (now that scares me). Overall the m4 really is a responsive car. It goes when I want it to, and stops when I need it to. Not the terrifying spin devil I expected and worried about at first. Once again, great car, feels great, drives great, bmw for life! Thanks again for everyone's feedback and help here! Yall stay safe, just as I am! Cheers and happy driving!
Congrats on the awesome car! I bought a supra when I turned 18, and the reactions I got were pretty mixed, with some people acting disgusted and others just appreciating the whip. Looking into parting out the car now and moving forward into an M car so I've started lurking around these forums a bit.
Appreciate 0