View Single Post
      02-13-2021, 12:07 PM   #1
Carguy1994
ooooooooo
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2018

Hello all,

It all started with a simple tune and downpipe install.. then I started reading online, specifically this website, if you do a tune without a crank hub fix than you're looking at a blown engine. So I was like, screw it, lets do it, so i got the SSR Performance crank hub fix and then the crank hub fix... it was all down hill from there..

Crank hub fixed gave me the confidence to go for the pure turbos stage 2+, but then I quickly learned you can't have Pure Turbos Stage 2+ without upgrading cooling components, so I went with the CSF Top Mount + CSF front mount heat exchange with injen charge pipe...

While waiting for my car to have the new turbos and crank hub installed and it made me start ordering even more parts like methanol injection, port injection, GT2 exhaust, dodson sportsman plus clutch kit.. All these mods took me to approximately 720 wheel horsepower.

You get the point ladies and gents. I was only supposed to spend a couple grand and then you get this addiction for more and more.

Now im neck deep into mods and i am working with SSR Performance to build one of the fastest F80 m3s around..

What it will take to achieve that power? Not much.. check it out:

- F series High Performance Fuel Pump
- EOS S55 Manifold + 95lb injectors
- Split second controller
- Piston and Rod build (ACL bearings, cp rods and pistons)
- Head Build (Cylinder head package)
- Injectors - Primary DI-EU5
- CSF DCT Cooler
- DODSON SPORTSMAN PLUS
- akrapovic exhaust and midpipe
- akrapovic down pipe
- MSR cold air intake
- BP engineering charge pipes
- KRATOS FRONT MOUNT HEAT EXCHANGER
- GARRET TOP MOUNT CHARGE AIR COOLER
- SSR CRANK HUB
- CSF TOP MOUNT
- CSF FRONT MOUNT
- new KW V3 coil overs
- The new Kratos Turos KRAS55EVO
- Dorch Custom HPFP
- DSS Driveshaft
- DSS Axels
- Weld racing beadlocks for the rear (Hoosier)
- Volk racing wheels 18" for the front (r88r)
- RK tunes small brake kit
- Roll Cage
- Recaro Race Seats (didn't fit me lol)
- time and patience.

I also just recently purchased a bunch of cosmetic mods like dinman carbon steering wheel, Eventuri carbon engine cover, dinman carbon fiber GTS hood with glass, volk te37 wheels for front rims, etc.

My goal is to have one of the fastest and cleanest looking F80 m3 out there.

I will keep you posted on the journey guys. This wouldn't be possible without SSR Performance
Attached Images

Last edited by Carguy1994; 03-04-2021 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 7
Jbonly211081.50
irunalot1518.00
AlterZgo1537.50
TopJimmy5461.50
NoHedge67.50
Shubacca121.50