02-14-2021, 02:21 PM   #8
Carguy1994
ooooooooo
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Wow. Subscribing to this thread. I feel poor. I'm 26 and have a good job, but i'm trying to buy a house within the next year, so i'm hesitant to even drop 2k on getting the hub fixed!

I'd love to hear more about this build and how you're handling the financial implications with this as it seems you're doing it the right way— which means it costs some $$$.
Your thinking is spot on bro. Before any luxury items or cars you need to secure property. All this car bull shit stuff goes down in value and you end up losing a bunch of money so with that being said, I'm not giving up from there and here to put in my car. Thank God. I wish you the best of luck brotha.

No need for a hub fix if you don't have a tune or engine modifications. Only recommend if you're trying to push the limits of your car 24/7.

I paid in full for everything straight up because I trust zayn and shah 100%. I know they're going to do it right. I just told them I want to shoot for 1000+ whp and they included everything to get me there.
jpy19801581.50