Thread: BMW Value
View Single Post
      12-31-2013, 10:20 AM   #93
darkalley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Gone- 08 DCT SSII, 2006 SMG
Location: Current: 2014 BMW 4-Series Convert for the fiance w M Package, F150, 06 S2000, 08 911 c4s

Patronus88 I really don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. I'm not trying to be rude but have you ever bought or sold an exotic?? Kelly Blue Book? That's where you find you pricing? S4AWD is 100% correct as there is a shortage of low mileage GT3's (RS and non RS) and Porsche collectors are going crazy trying to buy them. In an earlier post I said prices were up 15% for a low mileage car in 2013 and that was being conservative. Look at Rennlist to see what people are asking (and getting for their cars). The GT3 is one of (if not the fastest) rising used cars on the market. You constantly bash 911 owners but make statements like "dealers seem to be raising their asking price because they can get away with it"?! Seriously you understand that that is called "market pricing". Dealers are raising their prices because that's the market. It's also funny how you called S4awd out for the cars he had listed then when he backed it up you answer "I wasn't questioning your integrity". I asked you earlier what 911's you have driven and you never answered so I can only assume you are basing your knowledge on Kelly Blue Book or Autoweek. The Porsche guys are not nuts or douche bags looking to pounce- we like talking about cars just as much as the next guy (and I think my S2000 is better than my 911!) but if you are going to post something like "if your garage is accurate" and then when shown to be correct you need to apologize for calling the guy a liar. Car forums are where people share expertise and opinion. Expertise requires more than an autoweek subscription!
Appreciate 0