04-05-2020, 06:50 PM   #12
Alexander13.
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP Ind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
You sir are correct.

If someone hasn't fuel starved the F8X at the track it's because they aren't driving hard enough.

I used to think it only affected you below 1/3, but nooo, even with half a tank it happens.

This is a serious issue. It is annoying that the E9X can run without issues to like half a gallon in the tank and the F8X went and broke what already worked.

This, together with the 1.3g oiling system (down from 1.4g in the E9X) and the one piece seats that don't allow you to use a QuickFitPro + Hans device are 3 really suboptimal things that were broken for no good reason

I've actually started on this issue over the weekend. The oil issue doesn't seem so bad while running an extra half a liter in the system.

As for the seats 100% agree. First thing I did was put recaros in to solve the shitty seating.

My thing is working out the fuel pressure to the HP pumps and how to set a return line. Changing the intank pump to a high volume and making a return set up.

Bought my old track car back and will be here soon. Hoping to have them both sorted for when the tracks are back open here!
Appreciate 2
SYT_Shadow11500.00
CSBM52756.00