06-24-2019, 03:31 PM   #2550
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Yah sorry, I know they will still build one if somebody orders it, but as the sales show there will probably very few more built. So kind of a limited run.
It's okay! And yeah I think that is about right. To be honest, if the CS released before I ordered my M3, I would have gone into a M3CS with Lime Rock Grey but it came after so....

I ordered my M3 on June 2017 and received car on November 2017 for a 2018 M3 ZCP. I forgot when the M3CS was officially opened but didn't think I was too close. Did get some BMW email asking me to trade up... a 1 year old car lol.

As I am still struggling to figure out what car I want next. A Giulia is apparently $299 for 3 years without downpayment. Now just to compare, my friend is a GM for Honda and I been looking at Accords. Accord for 3 years is close to $400 per month and a Lexus ES350 is like $350 (ish). That just shows how desperate AR is trying to move inventory.

I will say it again though. Aiming for the "car enthusiast" crowd will not sell to the general public. No matter how much crap BMW or Benz get nowadays with them diluting their performance brands, they sell A LOT of them. I do hope BMW does what Benz do though with the AMG GT cars. Think it is about time BMW finally did one too.

Last edited by Arcades; 06-24-2019 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 1
minn1914037.50