evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinim3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalko43 View Post
Who has actually subscribed to /Drive +? I liked watching their content back in the day (only a few weeks ago ) when it was free, but don't really know that I want to pay for a similar level of content.
They said it'll be available on Drive and Drive+ but I'm guessing that just means that trailer will be on Drive and the actual vid will be on Drive+
^^ this is what they have been doing.. like a 2-3min teaser for free on /Drive- and /Drive+ has the 10-20 min vid. I've easily gotten enough entertainment to justify a couple bucks/month as I find their videos to be extremely well put together and the reviews to be worthwhile... at least with Chris and usually Matt.

it'll be interesting to see if Lexus will step up. probably the biggest thing I've likes about the ISF is that I almost never see them around (which also could be viewed as they suck and no one wants them, fair assessment).

I agree that the new one is too in-your-face for my taste.. same reason I'm not ordering AY, SO, or YMB... I really don't want all that attention.

Appreciate 0