12-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #82
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
But if the M3/4 Competition Package is anything like the M5/6, rather than E9x M3, then it's absolutely worth it IMO. It's not just the small increase in power, it's the upgraded suspension components and different steering-ratio. Plus the new M2 or M3 might be the first car I buy new and do ED, so it has to be perfect. Meaning I will have 0 regrets after ordering it.

Which is why I'm completely OK waiting for LCI and ZCP
the E92 comp pack was well worth the price though.

the ZCP rims IMO look pretty nice. i wouldn't even want to change them. the ZCP rims were also wider than the other 19s. which made it great for a upgraded tire. the lower ride was also cool. that price alone matched or was cheaper than after market rims. you get rims + more

IMO the e92 comp package was a well worth it for what you are paying and what you get. BUT i wouldn't call it a comp package. i think thats what threw people off. To me its more of a appearance package.

the M5 comp package was more focus on performance, but if you ask the rims are very underwhelming. but again this time its not as much about the appearance
Appreciate 3