View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 12:40 AM   #1
ReddsektoR
Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 DCT AY

M4 CS lip installed (RW Carbon)

For the longest time I've held off putting on a lip on the front of the car for mainly 2 reasons:
-I never really saw a lip solution that I liked other than the oem m performance, but to do that would mean I'd have to go with the carbon fiber splitters which I totally dislike (doesn't make any sense to cover an existing body element with a carbon sleeve on top of it..)
-My high maintenance fear of inevitably hitting something or a curb/ramp (even though I'm on stock suspension/height)

But ever since I saw M4 CS pictures, I fell in love with it's lip. So decided to go with RW Carbon since they just came out with this specific design.

Fitment was spot on, though there's a few holes that don't match the base M4 bumper and so they don't get screwed in at all (maybe designed straight off the CS bumper design?). The rest of the holes drill straight into the bottom of the bumper. Just need to remove or trim some of the hanging splash guards in the front, and drill with self tapping screws (I used 3/4" because that's what I had laying around, but RW said to use 1").

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE the look!! Build quality and carbon weave is absolutely exceptional; it has solid weight and feel to it. Not a hint of being flimsy. Only took half an hour (had my car lifted with some jacks).

Sorry my car was not very clean today for the best pics :/
Attached Images

Appreciate 8
M4 F8338.00
dpgfunk332.50
MPoweRo428.00
M3Fahrer299.50
JSP///M4C103.00
WIKDF80292.50
xfactor151.50
Mr. Hankey1027.00