rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
You'd be surprised, a girl told me to make this and it didn't turn out half bad. And for the record they're supposed to be two different things I know that's not a mimosa. On a hot summer day though a coconut flavored slushie goes very far

The one thing you should NOT try out though, is the svedka rose vodka. Absolute dog shit regardless of how you mix it

I'm either going to drink straight sparkling rosé or nothing at all. I surely wouldn't add OJ to that but there's always a new twist. I have a friend who loves champagne with a splash of cranberry.

You couldn't pay me to touch Svedka. You mentioned Ciroc Coconut earlier and I do love that with just soda.

There are just so many better options than the rosé, milk, & berries. I will give y'all props because back in my days at your age I was knocking back Everclear & Koolaid or beer.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8222.00
King Rudi13159.00