m4282
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite Blue M4 w/Leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexRaceParts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
My F80 is not my Primary track car. My E92 M3 runs 18X11 et25 and 305 square. But for grins I tried moving the same setup on my F80 and fortunately for me they fit without any issues. Body is Stock. On Stock EDC and H&R Super Sports I ran that setup with no spacers. Since Switching to JRZ RS Pro's I had to run a 15mm spacer in front to clear the lower perch. Rear is same - no spacer. Front Camber is -3.5, Rear is -2. This setup does not rub on my car.

I believe these were with no spacers in front on Stock EDC and H&R SS springs.

With JRZ and 15mm spacer in front.
This is great information, thank you for sharing. I am pretty surprised to hear that the 18x11" ET25 paired with 305/35-18 Pirelli Slicks do not rub the rear fenders under load, but that is very encouraging for enthusiasts looking to run 11" square. It is possible that the few who have also tackled this fitment were running compounds that run slightly wider, therefore had to tailor the rear fenders a bit in result.

- Ryan
How is the DSC intervention with that level of a square setup......i knkw on track it's probably dsc off but thinking can one run this on the street?
Appreciate 0