03-25-2019, 10:01 AM   #9
BMWsaM3
Rep
Drives: 17' F80 M3, 99' E36 M3, 19' X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingZeroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWsaM3 View Post
I'm not asking for anything down. You pay $570 for 7 months. Pre purchase miles before turn in at .15 per mile. Let's say 10,000 miles over at end of lease. That's only $1,500.

You're looking to pay $1500 for miles, $350 for disposition fee. But if you burn through the new tires then wear and tear items are on you.

Or, you can pay it off anytime and own the car forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
If you're just looking to rent a M car for the summer months this isn't too awful. One option is to prepurchase miles which can be done for $.15 a mile. If BMW offers a lease pull ahead you may also be able to get out of the car early and they may eat some of that mileage to get you into a new car. The bigger question would be consumables like if the car needs a new set of brakes or tires to be returned.

If you were on good terms with a dealer then this is still a warm deal for a low out of pocket.

Where are you all getting .15c/mile from? I called BMWFS last month to ask the same question of pre-paying miles and they said it's .30c/mile. Oh but they offer a 10% off so now it's .27c
Hm I'll contact bmwfs to confirm the buydown rate.
Appreciate 0