View Single Post
      09-16-2019, 02:43 PM   #37
mjames
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I don't like my ZCP M3 as a daily. It's too harsh, transmission is jerky in stop-and-go, there's no adaptive cruise or traffic assist feature or massaging seats like in my wife's new Q7, which is much better (yes, I've gotten old and soft at 33). I find myself wishing I had something more comfortable as I'm sitting in traffic, it feels like such a waste to have all this performance not getting used. Ideal next car: M550i, S6, CLS53 or E53. More comfort, still fun.

I bought this car because I had so many great memories of my E46 M3. But that was before kids and I could often take it to the mountains and go on aggressive drives. With two kids under the age of 3, life has changed. I still love sports cars, but there's little time to use my M3 properly. And I bought this car in 2017, right before kids.

It can do fine as a DD, it just isn't the best option unless you can really use it to its full potential when not commuting.

2004 ///M3 - Carbon Black / Cinnamon [gone]
Appreciate 0