View Single Post
      11-08-2018, 12:23 AM   #25
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

The guy who made that video said he just used bimmercode's non expert mode and said you can change the options to this:

All cold checks to not active
All warm checks to not active
And all bulbs to led

Has anyone tried it that way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
For those installing using BMW OEM retrofit cable and installing it without tapping (i.e. directly into the REM module), I can confirm that the correct coding needed as intended by BMW is what's posted above by generalkp. Adding HELC in HO-WORT does in fact apply those same coding changes. I made sure to check that for an F80 and an F30 and they're identical. Can't confirm if it will be any different for an F82 M4 though. If someone wants me to confirm for F82, send me your SVT file and I can check it for you.

P.S. The best way to code for LCI LED tail lights is by applying HELC in HO-WORT and then VO coding REM. This will automatically apply those changes for you instead of you manually FDL coding 56 lines However, for some that might not be possible because of an old software version (or because they don't know how to edit and apply changes to FA), then you can just FDL code those changes quoted above instead.
Appreciate 0