United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Florida and the entire gulf coast is doable, but you will still be in hurricane season so at a minimum you should get good trip insurance (including hotel/condo).

I’m a cool weather person, so when I vacation in Florida it is in winter and only in the panhandle. Going to hit Orange Beach and Gulf Shores next, but probably a year or more away. Liked Destin and Panama City Beach, easy to get a condo rental (VRBO), can drive from where I am but you’d likely want to fly. Beaches in the panhandle generally are white sand and very nice.

Can’t help with Barcelona or Portugal; haven’t been to either in over 50 years! On the list, however.

Run Silent is correct in asking about budget and travel tolerances. The world is full of great choices if you can do it. Maldives? Bora Bora? Always lots of good travel deals if you’re willing to sign up for new credit cards, and play the travel games. Others are far more expert in this arena than I.
Bora Bora is on my bucket list. We almost made it work for our honeymoon. Orange Beach is excellent also. You gotta go to Lulu's!
Appreciate 1
GERMAN M34182.00