bm5bullit
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I think you are missing a lot of the key issues here:
1) It's too expensive for the Nissan brand. I could buy a car like that but I'm not going to buy a Nissan. The brand experience and the dealer experience at Nissan are poor. The car should be an Infiniti.
2) The Nissan dealers are not very friendly to people who want to test drive the car. It's easier to test drive a 911 Turbo than a Nissan GTR. Nissan dealers prefer to sell without test drive. If you limit trial, you limit consideration and sales.
3) The ride quality is very poor for the street. The car has adaptive suspension but they should expand the dynamic range for street use while maintaining a track setting similar to the current ride.
4) The interior styling looks cheap in terms of design, materials and finishes. BTW all 3 of your interior choices look shit. Have a look at an M6 with Opal White-Black interior with Piano Black wood and contrast stitching. That's quality.
5) the front end isn't great.
All this and the car is just plain ugly from all angles. Japanese styling influences from the 80's. Get someone from ItalDesign or similar to help with the design just like Lexus did with the first GS300..
2020 Chev. ZR2 Bison truck, Daily Driver
Appreciate 0