Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Lups and GrussGott, when will WW3 start? Unfortunately it’s looking a lot like before WW1 to me. Xi and Putin appear to be coordinating their take overs of Taiwan and Ukraine.

The zillion dollar question is will the US/West really do anything to stop it. And if they don’t, how far will each dictator go?
Let's calm down here, alright? First of all, let's think of leverage here before we jump into conclusions! So what on earth would russia have on Europe that could keep us silent long enough for them to start a fight? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. With working nato and all, nothing. It's not like we're all dependent on their energy which would make us weak as fuck.

And the same with China. We need no China! Hell no, China got nuthin we want!

In unrelated news a car factory here is laying off folks cuz they can't get chips. Chips, they go with fish, those must come from England, right?

So basically yes, we are so fucked and if the free world doesn't pull their heads from their arses, we are all dead.

I'd like to end my deep diving essay on world peace by stating that this is fucked up.
I think we can call that profanity laced tirade a "boehner-ism"? Was there red wine involved?
Appreciate 2
Lups11827.50
minn1914061.50