02-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #13
pie
Enlisted Member
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermack View Post
Thanks for the information & yeah 10% is what I'm working on. The merc guys didn't call me back. I left my Tel no twice. I then called Dundee. A sales guy did call & then was going to call me back later now that he knew what I was after. I have never heard back. If they are like this with someone about to spend a large sum of money what are they going to be like to deal with if something went wrong. No Merc for me.

I'm hearing about April/May for a delivery if I order now. When's your new bonnie beastie going to arrive?
Mercedes Aberdeen and Mercedes Dundee are both Arnold Clark franchises. Avoid.
If you are dead set on a Merc go further afield to Edinburgh, have only heard good things from other AMG owners.

My M4 is scheduled for a Week 10 delivery - but John Clark Aberdeen already had a build slot reserved when I went in to order mine. The build is meant to commence in February but no one came back to confirm.
The LCI was released about 10 days after I paid my deposit so I did consider cancelling and re-ordering but the additional couple of Łk for the new car plus missing the April 1st change in Road Tax didn't seem all that appealing for a different set of front and rear lights.
If there was engine tweaks and increase in power it would have been a no brainer.
Appreciate 0