01-26-2021, 09:20 PM   #17
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurF2122 View Post
Appreciate the advice man, I’m doing pretty good currently, I have 2 other cars and I would never buy a car if I didn’t have atleast double of what the car is worth. I have multiple small businesses and about 4 sources of income at the moment. But yes I tell my friends that all the time, invest your money in an appreciating asset rather an a depreciating asset. I decided to buy my dream car at this age and sell it in 1-2 years before too much value is lost, hopefully I’ll have as much fun as I can with it! (While being safe of course)
Whatever. Just have fun, blow it all and send me updates of your awesome life. I must live vicariously through you. You can always make more money (since you already know how to make it) but your youth you’ll never get back. Also BLOWM4 as your plate just because you can. (I’m assuming this is a variant of BLOW ME because blowing Ma would be plain weird)

When you drive by my home with your gunshot burbles, I’ll be shaking my fist in the air behind my white picket fence, but just know, I’m damn proud on the inside.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3