United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.shell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1M3LESS View Post
RKP GTS Lip with CF Lower Splitter in Acid Orange
love this setup, was able to pull off that M3 GTS look, lower splitter is adjustable and customizable, low clearance especially with lower splitter installed
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7879/4...6a924276_h.jpg[/img]
This one was such an epic set up. Looks like you have a GT wing on it too. How's the clearance of this GTS+lower splitter compared to the M-Perf?
Thanks man! Love that whole GTS inspired setup!

Wish I could give you facts with exact measurements, but from my experience, the M Performance setup had the best clearance out of all the front lips I've had.
(Not sure how the M Performance ground clearance compares to your APR Lip)

The RKP GTS setup looks so good with the lower splitter though. It's a must-have. Definitely changes the look of the car with the lower splitter installed. In my opinion, it didn't look special enough without it.

Problem is — the CF GTS lower splitter is really thick so clearance is really not that good. And if you're running 19s, forget about it. No chance LOL.

The only other thing I probably would have done different would be to get a Fall Line lower splitter made in poly. Not sure if it's as thick as the CF one but 100% more durable.
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 1
x.shell6578.50