Quote:
Originally Posted by h_bakken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lienrocs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4play View Post
the acid orange lower splitter - I have 2 of them. 1 pristine and one is halfway
decent with some light scuffs.
Mind if i ask you if it's OEM and where you sourced it? I'm talking about only the acid orange extendable lower part, not upper CF part. It sounds like that's what you're talking about as well.

I'm going nuts trying to even figure out how to search for it. Don't seem to be getting hits under OEM BMW M4 GTS "lip", "front spoiler", "splitter", etc.

EDIT: i only read your second post in the thread before i asked you. Seems like it came as an extra with the sale from PO, then? Maybe it's a long shot to ask you where i can find it, but maybe someone else chimes in and puts me out of my misery
Ind sells a fall line replica as well. That's what's on my car. Super strong and can take a beating. My car is my daily and I don't worry about rubbing at all and my car is loooooowwww.
Thanks for this.

I'm going to order a fall line one, and shelve my OEM.

OEM not pristine, few linear scuffs on the bottom and a small stone chip, but makes sense to set it aside before it gets trashed.
Yeah. I had the same thought. My oem splitter still looks good but has some minor rubs. It makes some cool garage art and I have the peace of mind of a cheaper replacement. I consider the splitter a wear item at this point.
Appreciate 1
h_bakken148.50