09-18-2020, 12:09 PM   #36
UGADawgFan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GT3, B9 S4, E92 M3, G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4play View Post
I think I bought the car this thread was initially referring to.

No claim on the Carfax with regard to the bumper issue - looks like it was just the cover damaged, so that part was swapped out. Can't tell at all - the exterior is in excellent shape cosmetically. Interior has a few scratches in the leather and some wear on the driver's bolster, but otherwise in quite good nick.

Carbon brake rotors were replaced by the PO and have lots of meat on them - weighed the front discs and they are basically new - 7422g with min weight of 7219g.

I think mine is the highest mileage example in the world (33.3k miles when I got the car, now at 34.2k), which is fine, because I bought it to drive! Came with lots of spares - new upper and lower front splitters among them.

Hopefully values begin to rise across the board - these are an incredible value at current prices. The initial reviews really hurt the car in my mind. This thing is every bit as quick and special as a 991.1 GT3, but much lower production numbers and currently trading at a significant discount. It was a no-brainer for me.
Except it doesn't sound like god screaming like the GT3 at WOT It sounds more like god is gargling.
Appreciate 0