View Single Post
      05-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #26
dondula
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
Why did you pass on the Perf package on your C63? My buddies tracks his C63 with P31 package. LSD is a must. He also fitted some wider tires, the stock tire widths are a joke. Interior is outdated, but the seats are to die for. Flat bottom steering wheel is a nice touch.

I thoroughly enjoy driving the C63 on track/road. It is a completely different experience to my M3. Just a brutal machine and sounds fantastic. Only thing I don't like very much as you stated is the transmission. The MCT can not keep up with the DCT.
I needed a car ASAP since I crashed my M and that is what was available that my dealer could trade for. The car came equipped how it came. Flat top and bottom wheel is ok.. A little thin for my taste. Prefer something more chunky that you can actually grab.

If you compare base c63 specs VS base M3 specs right off the web, BMW give you a lot more than Mercedes does.

A stock M3 runs faster lap times than a c63 fully loaded even a 507 pack which is over 100k price tag.

The Mercedes nav system is terrible and even with the 1.5 inch larger screen it is still small... The benz I drive is absolutely the worst. after having the car 10 months I still didn't catch on how to quickly navigate.. How about the air conditioner or heat, from 70 jumps to 72 when you set it.. there is no 71. It jumps two degrees with every single turn of the knob, so getting the cabin to the exact temp you want it is impossible.

I look at the entire picture and IMO M3 is more well rounded.

Not to mention, I think BMW doesn't have as big of a head as Mercedes does. You can tell just by dealing with these two companies, That BMW goes further to satisfy their customers and earn your business than Mercedes does.

Last edited by dondula; 05-14-2014 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 0