03-08-2021, 09:07 AM   #58
Mojoman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkal2 View Post
Anyone familiar with Crest Auto Group in KCMO? They have an MG comp I was thinking about going for a test drive. It's been a couple years since I've driven an F80 and I have never driven a comp let alone sat in their seats and figured I'd check them out at Crest if they're cool

Link

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=256439732
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkal2 View Post
I took the car for a test drive yesterday. Pete was awesome to deal with and is an M enthusiast himself. Car's pretty solid, I'm happy the comp seats were comfortable to me. The car has lots of Dinan stuff on it, I think the exhaust is Dinan as well, pics attached. Didn't seem like the regular comp exhaust [IMG][/IMG]
Was reading back through this thread and stumbled across this old post. I was interested in this car last May and lined up a PPI and scheduled a time a family member local to KC could check it out. Upon inspection, the car had more damage than Pete had disclosed in my conversation with him. They would not let my family member (40 yrs old, married with two kids) test drive the car and Pete was not around or reachable. The car had been on their lot for 150 days and he was unwilling to budge at all on the price. He just keep listing out all of the option prices on the car, which I was fully aware of, and that it had over $10k in Dinan accessories. In reality, the Dinan stuff was $4k. It was a pretty poor experience for me and I'm glad I walked away from that one.
Appreciate 0